The Department’s cyberspace objectives are:
1. Ensuring the Joint Force can achieve its missions in a contested cyberspace environment;
2. Strengthening the Joint Force by conducting cyberspace operations that enhance U.S. military advantages;
3. Defending U.S. critical infrastructure from malicious cyber activity that alone, or as part of a campaign, could cause a significant cyber incident;
4. Securing DoD information and systems against malicious cyber activity, including DoD information on non-DoD-owned networks; and
5. Expanding DoD cyber cooperation with interagency, industry, and international partners.
Read the entire official document here: